The ICT University Foundation, USA Board of Trustees is Honored to appoint Cameroon media personality: Mr. Ebune Charles Ndoh as SPECIAL AMBASSADOR. This appointment comes with all rights to speak for and on behalf of The ICT University and all its Campuses in the Developing World. This appointment takes effect on this day, August 14, 2020.
Charles Ebune, 33, is a 5 time award winning Cameroonian Journalist employed by the Cameroon Radio Television since 2012. The 2013 winner of Sonnah Awards best TV presenter and the British and Canadian High commissions Good citizenship award bearer holds degrees and masters in Journalism and History from the universities of Yaoundé I and II respectively. Peace Media Awards in their 2017 first edition, recognised Charles Ebune’s show, globewatch as the best TV interview programme in Cameroon.
An alumnus of the State Department International Visitor Leadership Programme and the Russian School of Young Media Activists, the International Monetary Fund Media Reporting Programme, Charles Ebune is the main anchor of Cameroon’s most popular international current affairs programme called globewatch with an estimated 8 million weekly viewers, available on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. on May 26 2015, Charles Ebune travelled to Kumba, one of the economic hubs of Cameroon, to receive an award from the Scoop Newspaper for the Most Daring 2015 Journalist Award in Cameroon. Charles ebune is also a Fellow of the Estonian Baltic Media School exchange programme.
Amongst top world leaders interviewed by Charles Ebune, are the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, the Former President of the Federation of International Football Association, the Former Chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission of Nigeria, the American Ambassador to Cameroon, the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Executive Director of the World Food programme, British Minister for Africa, the President of the European Union Commission, the Director General of the World Trade Organisation, the President of Switzerland, the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Archbishop of Bangui, UNESCO Director General, US
Ambassador to United Nations and the Special Advisor to the Saudi King, plus the President of Costa Rica. Charles Ebune also served as the Press Assistant to the Director General of Elections Cameroon. Charles Ebune was listed in 2016 by AvanceMedia based in Ghana as one of the 50 most Influential Young Cameroonians and was recently listed by Wikipedia in his generation as a media personality in Cameroon.
CHARLES EBUNE AS A UNIQUE JOURNALIST
- The first journalist to sleep on the bed of Nelson Mandela for coverage in Cameroon since independence and reunification
- The first journalist to have received the highest number of foreign dignitaries on the set in Cameroon since independence and reunification
- The first journalist from Cameroon to have reported from the pentagon
- The youngest journalist to run a political show in central Africa.
- The first journalist to have reported from the grave of Jesus in Jerusalem from Cameroon since independence and reunification
- Cameroon’s Best Youngest Journalist 2018 Government Awards
- the Globewatch creator has 25 documentaries with about 10000 reports to his credit in 8 years of journalism