The principal aim of this program is to offer a Master’s program for graduate students who wish to develop their professional skills from a perspective of sustainable management. The key philosophy of this program is to give business and organizations long term sustainability and also to train sound managers who will successfully and effectively manage all business resources, including environmental, economic and social resources, from a sustainable, global perspective.
Aims and Objectives:
- To offer graduate students an understanding of the theoretical, practical and legal aspects of modern environmental policies and practices.
- To develop in students an understanding of the key management functions required in business, including strategic management, project management and risk assessment.
- To empower students to carry out research on a range of focused topics, involving data collection, critical analysis, interpretation and to present them in a report format.
This program can be completed in 18 months, however; students are allowed to go above two years but cannot exceed four years. There are required to complete at least 36 credit hours selected from a list of core, required, and elective courses offered. Student may also receive credits for research work, if this work is of high scientific quality (i.e. in principle publishable) and is not related to the thesis work of the student. The course load will consist of the following:
- Completion of Coursework
- ICT Research Seminars (6 hours)
- Courses in Area of Concentration (24 hours) (Manuscript development)
- Quantitative Research Methods/Statistics (3 hours)
- Qualitative Research Methods (3 hours)
- Master’s degree comprehensive examination or scientific (theory-driven) thesis with a public defense
- Submission/publication of one peer reviewed journal and one conference articles (facilitated through one-to-one mentoring of ICT-U faculty members).
Below is our Fee Structure elaborating all the amount of the respective programs, duration and course material fees: