The Audio and Video Certification program focuses on an in-depth study of lighting design, audio production, visual composition, non-linear video editing, sound design, motion graphics design, audio engineering, and acoustics. A principal function of this program is to provide individuals who have already fulfilled an academic degree or designers currently employed in broadcast media professions fascinated in skill-enhancement opportunities. Students picking up this certificate program should already have a fundamental groundwork in image generation and audio design accomplished all the way through career performance or degree acquirement. The individual should reflect on enrolling in the Digital Arts Technology and Audio-Video Option Associate of Science program if the individual is not possession either a degree or experience in this field. In undertaking the Digital Arts and Fine Arts degree programs, certificate credits may also be applied toward it.
Benefits of the Certification Program
When all program requirements are triumphantly completed, alumnae will be able to:
- Appraise and scrutinize the properties of digital sound reproduction systems, human hearing, sound, electro-acoustic, and psycho-acoustics.
- Terminate innovative projects ending in deliverable media products with technical citations.
- Manufacture and relate processes for transforming a model into a comprehensive video production.
- Tidy up, edit and design digital and analog audio documents.
- Devise state-of-the-art special effect techniques used in film and video.
- Produce, screenplay, edit, and complete inventive video projects.
The programs require 24 credits hours of course work to earn a certificate.
Below is our Fee Structure elaborating all the amount of the respective programs, duration and course material fees:
View Fee Structure for Cameroonian students
View Fee Structure for International students