ICT University Meetings has moved to https://meet.ictuniversity.org/ please contact your host for a meeting link.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING A MEETING
- You can join ICT University meetings using a Computer or Mobile Device
- Please contact your meeting host for a meeting link.
- Type your name in the name field
- Type the meeting password in the password field
- Click “Join” and wait for the system to load.
- Wait for the System to load, this takes about 5-10 seconds on most networks
- Choose Microphone and click “allow” for the system to access your microphone
- Perform the audio test and once that works, click Okay
- You are now in the Meeting room
- To share Video, click the Video icon at the top of the participant’s list, choose your video quality and start sharing
- When not talking, please mute your microphone by clicking on the microphone icon, you can un-mute yourself when you need to speak.
- Presenters should connect at least 15 minutes before the meeting so as to have enough time to upload presentations and resolve any connection issue that may arise
- For assistance before a meeting, please contact email@example.com or the meeting moderator.