Associate of Science In Business.
This program is designed for possible employment at the associate degree level and for transfer to a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or management. This AS degree should transfer to several Universities in the United States of America as well as to other ICT University campuses. For assistance in program planning, or to explore additional transfer options, students should meet with an ICT-U counselor or adviser.
Upon completion of a business program at ICT-U, students will exhibit proficiency in the following areas of business knowledge:
- Critical Thinking: apply critical thinking skills in the identification, analysis and resolution of business problems;
- Interpersonal Communication: exhibit interpersonal skills and professional attitudes while working with company stakeholders;
- Verbal and Written Communication: express ideas, information, proposals and reactions clearly and professionally, in written and spoken form;
- Technology: demonstrate the ability to utilize current business software programs and information technologies in the creation and distribution of company communications and the creation, analysis, and retrieval of data;
- Finance: apply knowledge of financial concepts used in personal and business environments that leads to appropriate financial decisions;
- Ethics: identify and utilize decision making that is ethical and socially responsible in the workplace;
- Business Success: identify the major factors of competitive success utilized by domestic and global business organizations.
Some students may need preparatory courses in the areas of English, mathematics, or typing/keyboarding. Courses numbered below 1000 will not apply toward this degree.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 in courses numbered 1000 or above at ICT-U
- Students who have transferred to ICT-U must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in combined ICT-U courses and accepted transfer courses.
- Completion of specific degree requirements. Total of 60 credits.
- All accounting and computing courses should have been completed within the last seven years in order to transfer into this program.
Below is our Fee Structure elaborating all the amount of the respective programs, duration and course material fees: