Associate of Science In Accounting.
This program is designed for possible employment at the associate- degree level and for transfer to a bachelor’s degree in accounting at an institution in the United States of America or one of ICT University campuses in developing nations. Students must contact the specific institution they are interested in transferring to and should do so with the help of one of ICT-U’s counselors. Further, students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution or obtain a current catalog from the transfer institution when planning their program.
By completing this program, students will achieve the following learning goals:
- function effectively in a diverse, global business community;
- use critical thinking skills to analyze and solve business problems;
- demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and professional attitudes and
- demonstrat effective business communication skills
Some students may need preparatory courses in the areas of English, mathematics, typing/keyboarding.
- A minimum of 60 semester credits in courses numbered 1000 or above.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Completion of specific degree requirements.
- All accounting and computing courses should have been completed within the last seven years in order to transfer into this program.
Below is our Fee Structure elaborating all the amount of the respective programs, duration and course material fees: